The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 141 - End of Season 2

Let's hope those sneaky Asura won't snipe this at the start of ss3. Those shameless bastards

I hope he meets back up with that half undead necromancer girl at some point.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, fuck, I know they almost certainly didn't permakill Rubia but it still made me kinda anxious.

@Belfegrad - The master he ended up serving in his first life (before he started looping) - IRC - rubia died to the 2 assassins (that we later learn were sent by the uncle) and other shit happened and he ended serving that demon woman and she died? and he died and that's when he gained self-awareness and started his loop.

I want him to hang out with Gilles de Rai some more. Get an upgrade to that absorption skill~

Double-page supporter
Skelly's timeline is a straight line. He never goes back in time, instead the world around him resets bearing the consequences of the past run. Let's also keep in mind, and that is if I remember correctly, that Rubia could see a blue window. Meaning that by dying the way she did, she might have stumbled onto another timeline proper to herself, creating a divergence.

@xrogaan Yeah, but she said that she had it since she was a kid. Does that mean that she got it from the start or maybe MC transferred it to her or vice versa. If he transferred that interface to her maybe he can give every girl and Isaac the interface(if they remember the bits and pieces from the future).

VLM

Double-page supporter
Yo Isaac best be coming back in season 3, arguably my favorite characters.

Dex-chan lover
wait a mint best girl don't show up?? oh dear god did the creep-looking man lady get to her first!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Evolves to Knight.
Spams spells. Does no damage.
Uses slash. One shots.
Surprise pikachu face.

This comic reminds me, I should play loop hero. Should be out now.

Dex-chan lover
Oh what? Rubia isn't there??

Damn so hype for season 3
Please dear god, don't let the art deteriorate for the next season

Users who are viewing this thread