The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 141 - End of Season 2

Damn I spoiled myself by reading the novel after chapter 140 and didn't think the manhwa would actually stop here for now.

The start of season3 will be one hell of a ride for most people

Can't wait for it though, good job and thanks for the translations!

what if because of skeletons choices rubia never had to run away because of her uncle and is actually safe at her home town?

damn, this manga was good, turned to trash, and now its great again. I can't wait for season 3

Dex-chan lover
@monoreposo i am in agreement the necromancer love thing or the blue windows got her there. What I am saying is she isnt the one who revived him. In same way how a bird assumes the thing coming out of the egg is its child and how a chick assumes what it first sees is the parent.

Effectively, he would have revived with or without her. She just was there and they both assumed.

Group Leader
Considering that "memorial" was removed, can we assume "saves" are destroyed now and he can't die anymore?
@R4nd0mus3r I don't think that's the proper assumption. We haven't seen the 'memorial' in action for quite some time, since it's been a while since Skelly's died, but it's the mechanic that gives Skelly special skills/resistances after each reset. For example in one of his first resets one of the bounty hunters bashed his head in with a rock, and he got resistance to bludgeoning damage from that. When he was killed by Slime he got resistance to acid damage. So he should still be able to revive (that's the Inheritance mechanic) but he won't be receiving any new skills or resistances upon reviving, and the Necromancer's Love Privilege that kept going up in level on it's own is now gone completely. It's going to be interesting to see how it changes his interactions with Rubia and Gillies De Rai.

Thank you very much for your hard work with this season.
I hope that the Webcomic staff can rest well and the scanlation groups can do the same to an extent.

Group Leader
Yeah he needs to get stronger and hopefully he aims for the half bone necromancer who gave him the absorption ability in the first place this time 🤔

Double-page supporter
gosh maybe because there's a reason necromaner's love went away?
This series would be a lot better if skele wasn't literally retarded

Users who are viewing this thread