The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 71

oh man FINALLY a version of this chapter that's actually readable. thanks a lot doot-sama, this is where i had to drop skelebro completely. looking forward to future chapters from you. ill miss swords infused with wall attribute and machine guns that shoot fire though.

Group Leader
@arghhhhhh but you and I both know that even though the sword infused with wall is better than the machine gun that use fire, it's still difficult. Even for California. 😂

what i don't understand is why is this one being re translated again when there are already 20 raw chapters that have not yet been translated

Dex-chan lover
@ReadEveryDay
What I don't understand is why you ask stupid questions when the credits page at the start of each chapter answers that question already.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for doing a great job filling in the missing chapters.
not sniping, but doing great for the rest of us who like being able to read the whole manga here.

Group Leader
@readeveryday The 20 raw chapters are in the works by @omfganimal. They intend to binge drop them all at once, and I've got no intention of letting their hard work go to waste. Meanwhile, new readers have some absolute shit chapters that are basically unreadable. It's hard to find good versions of these chapters, because manga dropies scanbominations have been spammed everywhere. I'll continue doing this for the sake of new readers, and those who want to reread the manwha without jumping to a different site.

BP

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, so Royal Blood was translated as CALIFORNIA??

Group Leader
@BP YYYup...
TcKeeRC.png

@prstone hopefully all the missing chapters got released but i actually still prefer if they have their own site so i could at least support them by reading it there.

Group Leader
@ReadEveryDay if you want to read it from your translator of choice to support them, then more power to you(or, even better, support the official release.) I'm doing nothing to stop you from doing that.

The chapters I've released are cleaned and translated by me, and I'm working with omfganimal to get the newer chapters they've been working on ready to drop in a binge release. If you don't want to read my work, you don't have to. You're more than welcome to feel the way you do, but I will continue to do my thing, because I know it's helpful to a lot of people who would like to have the full series available and readable on this site. 😊

@prstone no, i have no problem to you getting it translated i just hope that you also have a site if you ever decided to translate not just this one so i could at least go there for support.

Users who are viewing this thread