The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 74

SKellebro is acting braindead as usual ... seriously, that Grasmere guy obviously can't destroy him and it is not that he doesn't know he will respawn ... so wy is he backing up when threathned ? ...

That said, just waiting for Skellebro getting control of himself and getting out some new spiffy powers in 10 chapters or so, along with some exposition on his past ....

@rrolo1
Don't know if skellebro is doing it on purpose, but it's worthwhile to play the submissive role and let the spooky sorcerer teach you a bunch of tricks and lore. Captured super heroes are supposed to wait for the big bad to explain everything before breaking out of their chains after all, or in this case die and reincarnate with all the knowledge+skills with nobody even knowing you gained them in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap, I'm just gonna state it like other people do. "If you don't, somebody will"

@screamdoom Expect drama because Jaimini didnt drop it, they said they were going to continue after catching up with another series (no idea why, and that was a really long time ago)

Dex-chan lover
bad move evil mage you want skeli boi to be stronger if he gets that upgrade you will just end up losing control of his body gg ez.

@rrolo1 another reason possible is that the sorcerer can litterally read his mind if he want, remember that the mage know where skelton's grave is, without asking, just because he want to know the name of skelly, for the moment, the bad guy doesn't really care about him and underestime him, but if he was much more interested about him...

and it's not like he can control is own body for the moment.

Skelly bro is a skelly after all. Its already an unexplained miracle hes able to do all this shit. Cut the boi some slack.

And let the power ups come

Dex-chan lover
@DonHazzy That group has no drama power here. They don't even upload here.

But then again, it IS drama. They can literally pull it out of their ass if they wanted one. ea. it's just shit.

Double-page supporter
This is getting stupid, is MC gonna get everything handed to him by more powerful people? I shouldn't be surprised, that's been the thrust of this series, hand shit to skeleman, but really those moments where he has his own ideas are the parts I like best. Whether they work out or not.
So I was hoping he'd use the skills he has to get magic himself but they're not even going to let him use his (stolen) skills to do that, they're just gonna make a wizard give it to him and then power him up. Fun?

Users who are viewing this thread