The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 77

Dex-chan lover
It’s a weird situation. He needs it so she could rise through ranks. But in exchange they should face against their high ranks.

Thank you for your work!
I tried reading chapter 78 and it was painful to even try, so I'll happily wait until you circle back to these chapters

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the release. It is nice that the world seems so well connected as the call backs help alot even acknowleding that the way he died by slime was more mercyful, which hints to him possibly not being a complete lunatic like assumed.

@uvecheri 78 Seemed ok to read. Letters missing randomly in sentences and different names, but you least understand em. The old chap 77 is way worse you couldnt understand much at all. Course not a good experience, but doable for the 12 chap gap for now to get to the good ones again and hopefully by the time i reread it there might be redone ones. Reading the comments makes it appearent that Hatigarm scans had 78-89 when they took over and they deleted everything on their page tho.

Happy we actually got the machine translated ones redone cant really hope for much more myself.

doot squad, thank you so much for redoing these godforsaken chapters

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

i hope you stick with this doot squad, but even if you stop here it was nice being able to pick this up again after god knows how long ago i dropped it. thanks for all the chapters you've translated for this.

Group Leader
@arghhhhhh I'm still working on the older chapters, just at a much slower pace so I can concentrate on getting the newer chapters up to scratch. The translations for most of the missing chapters have been QC'd, the images just need to be cleaned. Removing watermarks is taking up the majority of my time at the moment.
JYonUPB.png
(Image from the newer chapters, but doesn't spoil any of the plot.)

My God, I guess I'm glad I started binging this today out of all the possible days, times, or even lifetimes. Seeing how this manhwa grows to here is nailing it in the spot for me and is setting the spot onto my favourites. And I can thank you enough Doot Team for filling the holes that I don't even realize there was to begin with. Seeing those people who dropped this manwha at the 'Exponential Growth' arc makes me sad of for them for not sticking to it.

But owh well, no one can say what the future could be.

Users who are viewing this thread