The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 78

Aggregator gang
Thanks Doot squad. I just started reading and wondered why you were redoing old chapters.

That was until I ran out of Doot Squad chapters, and translation quality went to shit.

Nice again. Thank you

Avevo già letto questi capitoli ma la qualità aumentata mi ha dato un incentivo nel fare un ripasso

BP

Fed-Kun's army
Wow you finished the new release chapters quickly! I thought you wouldn't get to these watermarked ones for a few months at least.

Group Leader
@BP omfganimal did most of the work involved in bringing you the binge release of new chapters. He's been working non stop on them, and I even started helping with proofreading a few days before I took a break from the older chapters. So, there wasn't much of a break needed to get those ready to post. I was really only involved in the final touches!

Group Leader
@Xvderty Grazie, pero Kingdom Italia traduceva un lavoro decente, non credi? Forse ho trascurato le parole scomode, perché l'italiano non è la mia lingua madre. Ma ho letto il loro lavoro durante la mia prima lettura, mentre mancavano ancora i capitoli. Ho pensato che fosse abbastanza buono!
Scusa se il mio italiano è strano. Grazie ancora per il vostro sostegno. Sono felice che ti sia piaciuto!

if you compare this to the other translation, the later part in the other translation makes zero sense

Group Leader
@pizzaboy You mean you haven't noticed that the horse is gone? 😆

I guess when checking to see if these chapters were at least marginally readable, I only read part way through. That was worse than I had originally thought.... Oof!

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, even if he swings one swing for every second, he'll have to swing for over 2 years, just to get lvl 11 in Swordsman.

Double-page supporter
Ah, now I remember what the green and black skeleton shiz reminded me of!
Necrons!

I have no idea why MC can't be less trusting of people. I guess since infinite life hack makes him too reckless?

Users who are viewing this thread