The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 79

Im sorry but this is actually worse than google translate, there's misspelled words everywhere

Hows this even happen?

I literally said "the fuck?!" out loud when I saw the sniper rifle turned machine gun turned scythe.

This is like a strange april fools joke... I don't understand how someone could do this to the spelling accidentally ...

Okay, at this point its looking like the translation is like this on purpose. Like seriously, "doble", "shiel", "truble", "scaping"? Its not that hard to proofread and correct a few words, and if you don't want to translate just don't, it's not like anyone is obligating you to do it

Dex-chan lover
when will they go back to the merchant country and explain to them how they solved everything ?

@Shugarry yeah if you can't even bother to run your translation through an auto correct this clearly isn't for you. It just makes it unpleasant to read as the bad spelling is so distracting.

If it was bigger words maybe I'd just overlook it but shield? AND MISSING THE D!?! It's one of the most noticeable letters in the word!

Dex-chan lover
I'd say thank you for this despite the quality.... 10 years ago, when DIY machine translations wasn't a thing.

But hey, keep doing this and maybe someone decent would pick this up, lol. Not reading, even blocking, is always a choice.

Mannnnn I really appreciate you translating this but... damn this is could use some work

Guys jaimini is also translating skeleton, you guys should help them, they've released the 79, 3 days ago lol

Fed-Kun's army
At this rate I wonder when the 20 year timeskip will happen and we will reach sucubus.

Users who are viewing this thread