The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 79

@Shonay69 Jamini has a pretty bad reputation in scanlating, no?

I'm happy someone is scanlating this where I don't have to contribute to them.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL.
Don't worry about the comments. This is better than no TL at all.

@YouKnowImThere and everyone, if you are not able to follow what is happening coz of TL issues then I suggest you to follow the series on hatigarm scans Link removed, they don't want traffic from here There, the TL is so much better. If you don't like hatigarm or don't want to support them then it is a different issue.

@Thirtyfour yes it is better than no TL at all. I agree. But, from what I see there is hatigarm scans. I have posted the link in another comment if you'd like. If you feel that you shouldn't follow the series if it isn't on MD then yea this is the best and I appreciate it too.

Yeah, i'm still at lvl 4 of korean, so i need a lot more practice...
a friend (actual corean) is supposed to help me.. tho, she keeps disappearing on me...
also, please comment any error, I promise to fix them once I catch up with the author....

No matter how I think about I can't shake the feeling that Ru-Ryum is actually Lyrium.

@madtoby , thanks for typesetting and putting up these chapters. It is rough as everyones saying, but thank you for your effort in actually producing something =)

Hay 80 capítulos traducidos al español, están en tmo, pero si no lo encuentran mándenme un mensaje y les pasó el link

No sorry this is not better than no translation. That's as if I would say sh*t is better than nothing to eat. I am not starving enough for this to be understandable. Raw machine translation is what that is.

No clue what just happened. All I know is that Troffinns are bad, and that's about it.

For real though. Troffinns are really really bad guys. Don't mess with that shit.

Users who are viewing this thread