The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
What's up with all the watermarks? I get that no one wants their translations stolen, but this is overkill.

Dex-chan lover
What are these grubs? Are we missing something from the missing chapters?

Fed-Kun's army
Did the MC really let that guy to protect the child and stay there for a while despite knowing that the imperial is doing something really really suspicious around them?
That guy looks a bit oblivious about the imperial true nature, and now that the Knight lady is dead and somehow the guy ended up like that, I'm not even sure if the child is still alive or not right now

i hope he resets and saves his friend,the female knight and the little girl !

Dex-chan lover
Skeleton Soldier Couldn't Protect A Backwater Town (once again, RIP Rena's little sister 😥)

Dex-chan lover
@Simkin
I really doubt those are the translator's watermarks, I believe that the translator is using free raws and then pasting the translation onto that. The free version comes with watermarks, it's only the paid version that is clean.

@Simkin the watermarks are from the website they got their raws from, not the translator

Edit: whoops someone already pointed that out

Dex-chan lover
Damn it. . . we know how gullible our skeleton can be, I hope he realizes what should be obvious. That's no longer Chandler. More importantly, I really want Rena's sister to be safe, at the very damn least. . .

It%27s_Rewind_time.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Calling it now, his new respawn point will be with Riley (The captain's follower)

Dex-chan lover
Oh now this is getting interesting. So the slugs or worms are used to imitate the dead. So pretty much everyone in that imperial palace is infested. Well, he's going to die after this. He has too or the damaged done here will bite him in the future.

Also, this is way better than the chapters 77-79. Keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread