The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 87

Wow, interesting. So if you suicide you go back to the start.

Warning: this does not work in real life.

Dex-chan lover
@Blackstone It's a world of magic, she might be a legit chick that look like a dude.

That and when you're facing certain death against a stupidly overwhelming ennemy, I don't think you have the time or brain power to waste on thinking about that so the MC probably just ran with the first thing he heard.

Also it's nice, he's gonna be able to save the girl at the start, I feel she's the key to a lot of stuff.

@BalrogDeMorgoth
Maybe author just went with parody of Conhita Wurst or something. I mean artist from Asia quite often like to parody some strange things or people from West.

Indeed having Rubia back is nice. I hope story would slow down a bit and focus of characters as power levels were just getting overt the top each new chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@MrF0x That's a possibility, they do like alike.

I don't really care about power levels getting off the charts in general, i'm a DBZ fan after all but here it's pretty justified by the format of the story, the skeleton is basicaly meeting all the finals bosses of each 'missions' (and particularly the guys from god rank missions) and die to them so he know about their existence and can actualy do something because he'd never get strong enough to face them otherwise (and if they were just not that strong, the Skeleton would grow past them naturaly and it make the resets pointless)

@BalrogDeMorgoth
For me it's kind of missing that DB build up of training and getting stronger slowly, but steady with that epic fight and passing barrier to reach new level. I mean recent chapter were like just new power level character showing up and killing previous best one. It's like you can't even feel that new level or badass characters, because there were killed a bit too fast. Dunno, I guess it's pacing problem for me at moment as seasons 1 was more enjoyable for me.

Users who are viewing this thread