The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 87

Double-page supporter
Yes! Rubia! It'd be funny if he didn't die and just disabled himself permanently by smashing his head

Fed-Kun's army
@screamdoom IKR? LIke seriously I don't want to get into the details of Gender and all that but that .. thing could not be more masculine even if it bathed in pure testosterone in their own mother's womb!

The only thing "Feminine" was that lipstick.

I REALLY REALLY hate when authors add this type of "trans" character. Is there really a need to make them so excessively ugly? I'm pretty sure most REAL trans people aren't like this so ... why? just ... just why?

Seriously Just want to emphasize this is not an anti gay or trans statement. But I just cannot stomach looking at that thing specifically.

P.S. their scan isn't on here but I highly encourage going to Hatigarm scans for chapters 71-86. They are a MUCH better translation than what was uploaded here.

6de9edf9b0335393a27ed0584364d848.jpg

Everybody mind right now: Fffffffffffffff*******ccccccckkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
fuck yes, a real new game plus this time, not just a save with some benefits 😄

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shite! So if he kills himself he can go back from the beginning? Hmm, so when he gets killed by an opponent it's like a restart from a checkpoint instead. Interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread