The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 90

Thank you for putting in the time and effort to give us higher-quality versions of these chapters.

BP

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much Doot Squad. I thought it would be years before anyone scanned the missing and shitty chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your service Doot!

As I mentioned in the previous chapter, check out A Returner's Magic if you are looking for a new title to fill the gap.

Thanks, Doot! Great work, much appreciated.

If you're looking for a new project, would it be possible to look into a series called Yureka?
https://mangadex.org/title/101/yureka
It's not a webtoon, but it is manhwa. Scanlations for that series have been dead for ages.
It has officially ended with chapter 266, so it just needs someone to finish the last 41 chapters (though there are some older chapters that may need a bit of cleaning / re-translating too).

Thanks Doot!
I think there are still some watermarks up to chapter 93, but nonetheless great work. I really appreciate you filling in the missing chapters with high quality releases !

Group Leader
@Jiraishin Oh snap! You're right. I thought the no group scans were the last of the watermarks. Asura has been kind enough to provide me with raws to avoid watermarks not once, but twice! I imagine they won't have a problem letting me typeset their translation onto clean raws, but I'll talk this over with them and make sure they're cool with it before I commit to anything. (My opinion is that I shouldn't get rid of a good translation just because of watermarks. A lot of hard work went into those chapters and those who post good work here should have their work be seen and credited regardless of how OCD I am over watermarks. 😝) I've already received the OK from GaraRoyal, but I want to make sure this is ok with Asura in general since those chapters were their team effort.

@azrenir , @HayashidaYuki Thanks for the recommendations! I'll look into both of those!

Yeah i don't want to diminish their effort and all, but i checked the next chapter and aside from the watermarks, i immediately noticed that the translation is much harder to follow, too. The chapter barely made sense to me, and i definitely think it would greatly benefit from another pass-over by Doot scans. 😘

Dex-chan lover
Praise the doot.

Thanks for taking the time to make it readable. I really doubt i could have enjoyed this with the marks and bad translations. Some of the jaminis box translations still bug me, but its good quality otherwise.

Group Leader
As @Jiraishin mentioned there are still watermarks on the next three chapters... whoops.
I've contacted the Asura team, and they're cool with me sneaking in and removing those. I'll be translating chapter 132 first, then taking a short New-Year's break for the rest of the week. Posting 91-93 will likely occur after I translate Ch. 133. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread