The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 91

Double-page supporter
thx for the tl, sadly its really hard to go to your site due to the page loading problems

Group Leader
Thanks for picking this up! The story and art got much better.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Rubia must not become a worm. But I guess his current life is at an end, or is it?

Damn this series is brutal. MC suddenly becomes OP then is immediately dumpstered, repeatedly. Been enjoying the ride all the same.

I've been liking this, no mercy on the MC, showing that although he has clearly progressed, there is still a long way to go.

Welp, that sucks. It's like playing Dark Souls lol

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
I wish he’ll finally use one of his lives to do a training arc because he’s being dumpstered for quite a while now

Dex-chan lover
CRAP! How deep does this corruption run? As long as these psychos walk free, no one's safe.

Well, the reason the ghosts were fast in Erast is because they were stationed waiting for something to happen? Hum ...

Atleast Skellebro got a good info dump this time. But yeah, he is still a small fish in a shark infested sea. I sincerely hope the author resists the urge to drop some skills on him just because MC is relatively weak ( like he already did once ... sigh ) and make him either consciously develop skills or be smart about the whole ordeal. In the end he has future knowledge of the next months and knows a lot of things that not much people know about ( he is probably the only in the setting that knows both of the Guild's founder current existance and of the worms at the same time , for a example ), so he has some time to lay down a plan of action.

That said, #SaveRubia :p

Dex-chan lover
Love this. Did he get crushed? Sure, but he took an incredibly disadvantageous situation and learned incredibly valuable information. It felt almost too easy how they waltzed in and took over the castle, this sets up a more interesting conflict, if he resets all the way to the beginning that is.

Damm, new quest is hard as fuck, all the progress from the previous quest is just informmation and levels, nothing of value seeing as he is still a mid tier fighter, with a couple of high skills. He needs to start absorbing this new ghosts to get on even level.

Please tell me that you are going to do all the series... I quite like this series but trying to read the google-translated chapters (mainly those above 100) is migraine inducing

Dex-chan lover
Is he finally smarting up and finally using his save scumming power to it's full potential, starting the road to groundhog day omniscience?

Users who are viewing this thread