The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 91

Dex-chan lover
Doot squad... But the first page says Asura ?
What's that supposed to mean ?

Dex-chan lover
Doot squad I think is part of Asura, or perhaps friendly with Asura?
Either way, thanks for dealing with the watermarks!

Group Leader
@Blaster746 I'm not a part of Asura, however I had their permission to use their translation with some proofreading. My purpose here is to get rid of watermarks, not to have the work Asura has already done go to waste. These three chapters will have Asura's credit page left on so that their contact/donation info remains intact since they already did most of the work. These last two chapters with watermarks will be done in a similar fashion, then I'll be done mucking around in the older chapters. 😅

@prstone Thank you. Even if it only seems to amount to some small changes, the translation reads and flows so much better than before, it's like night and day. No more having to stop every other bubble to strain the brain for a second just to parse the weird grammar, it's nice. Oh and, i guess it's nice that the watermarks are gone, too. 😅

It sounds like you are planning on only changing chp. 91-93 though, is that right? Because they're not the only chapters with water marks. For example, uuuh... <opens random chapter> chapter 103 also has a watermark on like the very first page.

Users who are viewing this thread