The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 92

Dex-chan lover
Sure, put her to sleep just so that you can have some fun...
=> It's not the lady who'll get boned in the end.

Double-page supporter
I'm not sure they're ready for the "fun" they're about to get.

To be fair he knows that whole town have to play with necron or they die so he should expect that everythink in here will be made to either put her to sleep or paralize her bcs he seen it few times already so letting her eat food from them seems stupid

Dex-chan lover
I do actually look forward to his next meeting with Gilles-de-Rais (or however you spell her name). She's helped him a lot in the past--even if it was just on a whim. The last time they met, she told him words to say to her next time they meet, so I hope they won't be enemies. This story has enough big bads getting in the way of our skeleton friend already as it is.

It IS nice seeing Rubia again by the way. I do miss Rena--but I hope after having completed her route she'll at least be well off even without his help. It'd be great if she could remember him too actually.

Dex-chan lover
A bunch of boners are about to be boned, that's what.

Double-page supporter
He knows the town is under necron control, yet he lets her rest there for the night? I would have told her to leave as soon as she got the armor and carried her myself if she was sleepy. The last thing he wants is to run across necron right now.

Double-page supporter
@degenerateafro Yea I don't think it's supposed to make sense. In a world surrounded by enemies like this one, the logical move would be to live in the woods. Our MC seems to love walking into traps though. I guess that makes the story more exciting than sleeping in the woods peacefully.

Dex-chan lover
No shortage of idiots rushing to their deaths. Not even rewinding time can cure it :3

@degenerateafro he said all he needed was some place to put the armor (so they rented a room) and gtfo. But rubia had to eat the food. Which is his fault since he didn't say anything to her about the city.

Double-page supporter
@CinderKin Get dressed in an alley for goodness sake, you have stealth 6 and can walk around in broad daylight without anyone below a certain level even noticing you. It still doesn't make sense that he would let her do that knowing full well what happened to her in that city the first time around. Especially with his expanded knowledge of the Necron society and knowing he has no way of defending her from them in general.

Double-page supporter
Also on a different topic. How the hell did they drug the bread? The soup sure, but the bread?
Considering how long it takes to kneed the dough, let it rise, bake the bread then store it to serve to customers throughout the day, how the hell were they able to anticipate that this particular woman would need to eat drugged bread at exactly that moment in time? It makes no sense at all. Drugging soup or a drink is easy and can be done at a moments notice, but bread is a different matter. Do they just keep a supply of drugged bread on hand in case they need it? C'mon bruh.

Users who are viewing this thread