The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 92

Aggregator gang
Did he dip the bread in drugs or something? Bill Cosby has questions of his methods.

Dex-chan lover
Rubia : my name is....
skelton : yeah yeah i knew that already geez...

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when our bonehead mc finally evolves to the point where he gets the memories of his original life where he could possibly be some kind of time wizard
@degenerateafro its not hard to imagine the use of a potion on the bread itself considering how this is a magic world and the main character is a walking skeleton

Dex-chan lover
Hey Asura Scans, PLEASE: The name is Gilles. Gilles de Rais. Here in our world, he's rather famous in folklore for having been accused of being a serial killer and a witch. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilles_de_Rais

Double-page supporter
@thegoatrider A potion doused on top of bread should be easily detectable for Mr. Skeleton at this point considering the situations he has been through and his current skill set. But as was said earlier he's pretty dumb.

@WhiteWhaleJonas I like that one "hey, this small remote town that only gets a few visitors to the point were we can easily report every new comer to the guard tower to have them kidnapped or killed by the Necron society will have a specific room ready dedicated to drugging any people who happen to show up and not get captured immediately". I guess the situation at that point would be to drug all of the food just in case and just have an antidote ready for yourself in case you get hungry.

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro it probably was the soup, many eat soup by dipping bread into it. But he is a skeleton who knows nothing about bread or eating. While has has been through a lot, being poisoned from eating something is outside his experience range.

Also, he can defend her from necron in a rural town just fine. If anything its like free xp.

Skeleton is like me trying to get through an open world game by watching throughways on youtube, but still can't do it heh.

Wonder how many times have do-overs until he goes crazy. Will he even go crazy or give up? Can he even give up? Anyhow his preservation and tenacy is remarkable.

Dex-chan lover
df1.jpg

gis-ge-rai is probably gonna be rubia's mother or grandmother, it would explain their resemblance and rubia's affinity for necromancy

@engl honestly the idea of a skeleton not eating and not used to looking out for poison food solid. but Rubia is a klutz and hungy so :///

I learnt 2 things, if you are in a fight and your opponents gets inconscient, fill his mouth with booze to avoid too troubles, as long as you level up stealth in any circomstances go scum rob everyone xD

Dex-chan lover
that shows that mister skeleton is still bad in reading humans

Users who are viewing this thread