The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 95

Skeleton Soldier Still Isn't Very Intelligent.
Of course the wizard will be suspicious when you can already cast magic and already have his circuits carved before he can do anything. Skelly needs to read more books to rank up his Wis stat.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't it called `Sword Aura`, or atleast that's what previous translators used?

Dex-chan lover
This is the kind of plot twist I'm looking for!

Dex-chan lover
Well that was really naive of mc, last time he pulled thru just bc of luck and did this so confidently lol

it all gets better from here i read the machine translations that are ahead of this.

Isacc is being strangely compliant, isn't he? I understand he is curious/confused about Skellebro appearing there with Isacc carvings and seal, but there is no way that he will be a lapdog. Especially given wat he did to Skellebro in the last time they crossed paths ...

Dex-chan lover
Lmao I wonder if they can somehow become friends although Isaac might be too greedy and selfish for that

Dex-chan lover
Isaac probably thinks mc is someone sent by his demon god. How else can he explain it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah there's no way it's a friendship that lasts long but maybe skelly can take advantage of him before he takes advantage of skelly.

Users who are viewing this thread