The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 2 Ch. 99

Yeah, the whole "Oh , I just learned a language just by looking at a book really , really hard" is a bit fishy, isn't it?

That and the fact that both Succubus and Rubia are necromancers and are actually quite similar physically ... maybe you're into something.

At the least we can surely say that Rubia is a very unusual character in this world: she has been self-taughting magic since small, learned a forbidden magical language on her own and is one of the less than a handful of chars that knows of Kevin Ashton at all ... in fact it is the only living char that we know for a fact that read anything from Ashton ( more, she is the only being that we know for sure that read more of Ashton that Skellebro ).

She would be a pivotal char even she wasn't the one that raised Skellebro from that grave, that is for sure.

Iron titan is too much for her give magitek armor
Terra_on_Magitek_Armour.jpg

Dex-chan lover
... Their talking about Magitek?

Combo of magic and technology is hard enough because you have to treat all objects like a proto board circuit. Not only hard, but draining. No crystals, all user.

But the mana-liquid... that's not good. Either there's another traveler or history shows that someone else beat them to the punch.

Fed-Kun's army
he probably is being monitored by ghosts or maybe that intelligence lady/guy. This talk of dolls kind of makes me think the mc was meant too be a vessel for someone else. Being unkillable by that litch king look alike he might also have ties too the royal family's magic.

Dex-chan lover
So, more or less he is probably an isekai traveler? Since he is the guest, I expected he wasnt originally from this world...

Aggregator gang
Good grief, timelines changing when he returns have their cons and pros.

@Lynkaster The Tutorial's Too Hard, huh? Lmao

You really have to amire the fact that all this Sci-Fi Tech is actually plausibel in the contexts of the story.

Users who are viewing this thread