The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon - Vol. 4 Ch. 290

Dex-chan lover
I actually blocked that other fuckass scanlator so I only see this manga jumping from 195 to 272 :dogkek:
Chat did the manhwa get any better

Dex-chan lover
I actually blocked that other fuckass scanlator so I only see this manga jumping from 195 to 272 :dogkek:
Chat did the manhwa get any better
Yes, yes it did. The second season was horrible, beyond words to describe how bad it was. But then later on, it improved heavily and made itself even better than the first season.
Worth the read if you liked the setting of the first season but just be aware that there's a big arc of complete garbage in the way.

He keeps talking about not being strong enough, but it happened because he was overconfident. If he hadn't tried to fight, the administrator probably wouldn't have extracted Rena. Even when Isaac and Nanyawoo were erased, there was a moment where he could've saved them if he had killed himself instead of trying to resist.

Dex-chan lover
With all the translation and chapter jumps as it went on and some chapters being released out of order, I'm getting confused about the plot. Can someone give me a TLDR, please?

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the Author hates our Skelly-guy really hard.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Yes, yes it did. The second season was horrible, beyond words to describe how bad it was. But then later on, it improved heavily and made itself even better than the first season.
Worth the read if you liked the setting of the first season but just be aware that there's a big arc of complete garbage in the way.

^ i wanna do a big re-read of this, because it's had such a rough translation over delays, multiple groups, and missing chapters

so season 1 ends at chapter 66, how long would you say the dip in quality is for? like halfway through season 2?

(the reason i ask is because you have a skellytor profile pic, so you're basically an expert :D )

Dex-chan lover
so season 1 ends at chapter 66, how long would you say the dip in quality is for? like halfway through season 2?
For basically what's the entire season 2 and a bit more. When it starts getting good is when they give Isaac more protagonism, since he's clearly the best character in the series and make our MC grow to the point of actually being good instead of a sad excuse.
You'll have to bear with some stupid garbage here and there, when they are done with the "worms" (you'll understand) bullshit you'll start to see massive improvements around.

Group Leader
let's hope we'll see mistress succubus more than on flashbacks in next season :3

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate the TLs. It has been a good read, I honestly didn't feel the bad parts others were saying but losing Isaac to be the devil on his shoulder and then his biggest believer is rough. I imagine there are some pacing issues but I am still holding out hope those who got "erased" will make a come back. It also might be that I enjoy the art so much that I just glossed over some problems others were having.

Fed-Kun's army
For basically what's the entire season 2 and a bit more. When it starts getting good is when they give Isaac more protagonism, since he's clearly the best character in the series and make our MC grow to the point of actually being good instead of a sad excuse.
You'll have to bear with some stupid garbage here and there, when they are done with the "worms" (you'll understand) bullshit you'll start to see massive improvements around.
Isaac is the best. I hope they bring him back.

Dex-chan lover
He keeps talking about not being strong enough, but it happened because he was overconfident. If he hadn't tried to fight, the administrator probably wouldn't have extracted Rena. Even when Isaac and Nanyawoo were erased, there was a moment where he could've saved them if he had killed himself instead of trying to resist.
They wouldve noticed

Dex-chan lover
Shittt, that was a good way to end things. Thank you for the final translations for now 😭😭😭

Finally caught up, good ending to the season but im really not seeing how this ever ends. Every time the plot moves forward the goal posts move twice that distance away.

Users who are viewing this thread