The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

Dex-chan lover
Skeletons are objectively superior protagonists compared to teenagers.

Double-page supporter
I wonder what's the assimilation rate. Is it bad or good that it decreases? I suppose it's bad, but what are the effects, and what will happen when it reach 0?

Dex-chan lover
I came here to see some fuccbois get spooked. I was not disappointed.
4QbMALC.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
The premise aside, it's fairly realistic. A bit ham-fisted, but all about learning from your mistakes when given the opportunity.

Fed-Kun's army
-A dash of Re: Zero
- A pinch of All you need is kill
- And a tablespoon of........
6Oab.gif

Aggregator gang
Confused! Is Rubia his master who he couldn't protect or just the necromancer who made him?

Will he meet the mistress succubus again?

Double-page supporter
Btw, I like how we have now 4 stories with skeleton protagonist in "game" world but none of them are similar: Gaikotsu Kishi-sama is light-hearted and comedic; Overlord is dark (though, not serious dark); Nozomanu Fushi no Boukensha is epic (in the first sense: a guy going on an adventure full of hardships, the standard "good guy on a quest"); and this one (from what I see) is realistic: good guys don't always win but there is not too much despair.

Also, I find the 4 of them interesting (Though Overlord is less good, a bit disappointing. But he is still quite unique, I don't think there is another that ressembles it).

Group Leader
@daime17
From what I can gather he was made by Rubia. But her death made his boundless and somehow ended up with the succubus master he spent 20years with.

The art for this kind of reminds me of the Prince Valiant newspaper serial for some reason. Maybe it's the color palette or something. Anyway, I'm generally not that fond of that particular aesthetic (seems kinda wooden), but for some reason it fits this pretty well, I'm digging it.

Double-page supporter
supposedly there are 20 something chapters right now, but only 6 or so are unlocked. gotta pay to get more raws.

Contributor
Skeleton going to be like "Girl how many times to I have save your ass? You can't even go to the bathroom without dying some bullshit death"

Contributor
Meh, Mc with Op power right at the beginning is not really interesting, you know he will never be in any danger .

hope he dies again so that he can save her because it looks like he just going to kill the ones who killed her and move on to meet his master

Contributor
The first two and a half chapters held my interest, but it seems it's going to be a cringey seedy revenge fantasy from here?

I can't really figure out how to get behind this protagonist if he or she (I don't know my skeletal anatomy that well?) is not going to be empathetic by seriously going above and beyond to save people. This work isn't... introspective enough, or else the skeleton isn't charismatic enough, to pull off such a "reasonable" main character.

...Also, it kind of feels like the author is just throwing in sexual assaults every other chapter to introduce sexual tension when the protagonist isn't part of the dating pool—it's quite off-putting.

Users who are viewing this thread