The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

goddammit isaac why are you so sexy and WHERE THE FLYING FUCK IS RUBIA WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dex-chan lover
I was reluctant to grow too attached to this series starting out but its honestly kept my intrigue through and through. Thank you for the chapter(s) and looking forward to reading Season 3 with everyone!

Perhaps I'll pick up the LN in the meantime.

This is probably the BEST mystery manhwa I have read in a long, long time. I agree there are better manhwas in terms of fantasy, the battle system, etc. however, this manhwa has managed to bamboozle me several times, and even after 141 chapters I can only speculate about who the MC is, what the issue with the world is, even the random sci-fi arc is NOT random, there's more behind it and it all kinda makes sense, but at the same time makes no sense at all (due to very little information provided). The re-runs are extremely satisfying and I ask myself how will he do things this time round. It definitely shows a growth of character, and even though it keep repeating the same events it never gets boring. Recommend this to everyone, especially those who love their braincells tickled. 👍

I'm hoping season 3 skeleton bro will be smarter about all this... cause god damn it's been so fucking annoying reading season 2.

A non-Rubia run? Who revived him then? And the most important question, is this an any% run

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread