The Skeleton Soldier Failed to Defend the Dungeon

I cant say I'm displeased with this season's end. Boneboi made some legit progress.

so, I am guessing that our boi would not start with the same things as before and I expect that for the next story:
- getting infinite gold storage
- joining the alliance and get the key for the treasure this time
- actually finishing the ordeal with isaac and actually receive the soul-bond things
- knowing about azura tower, he would get another knowledge about magic
- actually getting the original series of kevin ashton books and get to know what the hell is this writer
- since the story shifted, I expect that our boi would actually going into his very first master, the succubus for his necromancer (either now, or saved for the last arc as a finale)
- opening the damn rune door and get to know the "secret of the world"
- defeat the giant snake in the worm shack
- ACTUALLY KNOW HIS NAME AND GAIN HIS TRUE POWER
and the list goes on

also our boi won't have a lover this timeline since it was broken on awakening. *sad*

ahh.. can't wait. hope that the story actually filled our expectation and our boi would actually be more OP and in the same strength as that "lady"

@Flamfag123 These type of manga or mawhuas if I spelled it right take around 3 month breaks every season so it’s very sad to see I’m out here depressed af that I gotta wait

@Flamfag123 I remember that it was a long wait. One time i was thinking that maybe it's got canceled, but judging by MangaUpdates it take half a year.
pasted-image-F0IH814T.png

It just a TL. maybe it was out earlier.

It's a roller coaster of emotions. His choice to continue his journey without Rena, the death of certain characters who were so friendly to him. Makes me sad 💔

is it just me or is some of the earlier chapters... unstable
as in some of the pages refuse to load despite mashing the reload button both in the reader and using the refresh on my browser

Dex-chan lover
So nobody going to try fix the missing chapters? Welp, going to have to wait a bit more for somebody to come by and do it

Users who are viewing this thread