The Song of Theodor - Ch. 34 - Flames of Revenge

Dex-chan lover
Swear to fuck, if there isn’t at least an accusation against that cunt slut of a concubine.... and if the shit emperor doesn’t lock her ass up while an investigation happens, I am going to be angry

Okay I'm livid that she just got her brother back, after being without him for YEARS, and he dies in a few chapters! Not to mention, can you imagine Latios rage when he gets the false news that Sienna died?! Arg!!

am i happy about this switch? idk honestly, thanks for translating!!

Did she really have to lose her brother to become stronger? I'm tired of the trope where the fl must lose people close to her to get a power up.

f*ck you Antonia!!! 😡
Alas😭😭😭😭😭
now sienna's going to pretend to be her brother alas'...

Fed-Kun's army
Man!!! This is so heartbreaking!!! But interesting to see her assume her brother’s identity. The hair cutting reminded me of Akatsuki no Yona. Lol. Thank you for scanlating this chapter!!

Wow barely knew Atlas and he hecking dies! Well at least Sienna is now a crown Princess or crown prince in this case.

Wow, I hope we get to see how Latio reacts when he thinks she's dead in the next chapter.

can I be mad at Sienna? guy just lopped off your brother's arm and you believe him when he pleads for mercy. this was a do or die situation!

Users who are viewing this thread