The Song of Theodor

Thank you for the update 💕 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

If this ends up as a Romeo and Juliet story, I will be pissed.... praying that at least sienna and laity will have a happy ending!!!!

Man, I can't.
The art is pretty, I really want to like this but...
The ages, the writing, I got 9 chapters in and it somehow felt like nothing. Rip. Someone tells me if this gets better later.

I haven’t read this yet but is it safe to assume that it’s a kind of romance/war with a princess and prince of different nations falling in love with each other?

Also the genre is fantasy/romance but from some of the comments I’ve seen, it seems like tragedy should be one. I’m a sucker for happy endings so can someone tell me if I should even consider reading this or if I’m just gonna end up in tears pls XD?

can someone spoil the ending please? I will literally cry sm if it’s tragic so pleeeeease tell me so I won’t get invested in this 😭

Thank you sooooooo much for translating chapter 43, This is such a sad yet beautiful yet cute story...

Group Leader
@TsukinoHime Sorry to bother but I was wondering, on the KuaiKan Manhua page Luan Bu Yang Yang Yang (乱步羊羊羊) is down as(主笔)- MTL has it as chief writer... or is it actually a technical term used to mean the artist?
Just curious since some English databases/sites have them down as the artist, others author or even original creator (which implies it's based on a novel maybe)...?

Edit: Seems there is another meaning 'main pen', which is artist. Got excited thinking there might be a novel ^.^;;;

This started annoying and hasn't gotten better. The art is so amazing that I had high hopes. Honestly I thought it was korean when I started reading, but I guess the fact that I don't like it makes more sense now that I know it's Manhua. I guess Manhua just isn't for me. Rubs me the wrong way seemingly every time.
The only character I can even begin to like is King Nyah(lol) and we aren't even supposed to like him. I don't condone his actions ofc, but at least he's confidently himself. Everyone else just makes me so frustrated since they choose the worst possible way of dealing with things it seems like every time.

Not wanting to sound mean or demanding but... is this still active? I need to see more 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread