The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

i will take a wild guess that this golem-like golem will slowly trasnform into that barbarian golem waifu.

Dex-chan lover
alone life = sad life
fansub-anime-sub-failure-006%5B5%5D.png

eh, i think i'll wait for another group to translate this. Don't have any interest in trying to fix the translation in my head as i read.

Double-page supporter
But then the magician's spell is activated.
Does the very fact that you don't remember his name mean this?

Double-page supporter
Well overwhelming power narrowed to one field is an interesting take on an OP isekai entry.

Dex-chan lover
I woulda called em Cranbapple. I wonder if the translation problem came to be because of different laws of nature meaning there is no way to map the laws which govern the world which means it would be something he'd have to learn from scratch. I do wonder if putting attributes like fire fire earth in the 3 cricles would give you a metal golem or ice ice earth gives a frost golem or shit like that

Damn, this chapter really turns up the interest with its world building. It's so far turning out to be an enjoyable read.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Where your lonely so you create your own friend instead of finding one 🤣

Dex-chan lover
in the first chapter i was guessing that maybe the golem would go thru the "destructive personality" tunnel and the soul of "the barbarian queen" and would also change into the barbarian queen's body somehow... but her command was to be his companion and it cant be overwritten or something...

Users who are viewing this thread