The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Accidental double post?

Edit: Nvm other chapter was deleted

Unfortunately, Yukkuri-san is still busy with his RL work and stuffs so this chapter was not polished, and i'm a lazy potato so..yea...

Dex-chan lover
The guardians did nothing wrong and both Goltarou and the MC made it to my shitlist.

/Rant
The guardians couldn't even scratch Goltarous skin, but instead of telling him to hold em back so he could fix the broken one, run away or even trying to stop the fight the MC actually wanted to cheer on and help Goltarou, the one who actually started everything. It doesnt help that the MC knows golems can have a certain level of sentience ( Even these, since they can be 'taunted' and show their feelings on their faces like an open book. ) and that they did nothing bad to then until attacked and provoked. He better try to fix the poor things or this is going into my dropped list.
/Rant

Dex-chan lover
First, it was the boobs. Next, it was the flower. That was enough to turn a rock into a woman.

Jealous golem... LOVE IT!

Urgh what a perv

Where did the silent and reliable gol tarou gooo 😰

orp

With the borderline BL aspect of his title gone, looks like it's your bog-standard isekai fare from now on.

Double-page supporter
Wouldn't having a stone statue literally explode right in front of your face hurt? Or did the MC have some sort of invulnerability power I forgot about?

Fed-Kun's army
Ah yes the classic “We allow you to use our temple, you destroy something inside then kill us”

Users who are viewing this thread