The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
@Kittypony Your comment is even worse. It's ridiculous that you think we can't judge someone else's work without having that person's degree or job. We care about the final product and that is something only readers can judge

I actually like this one, too bad it's really been axed. :/ While not perfect, it had its own style and main character. Art was good, too.

Thanks for the update. Shame it got axed. It wasn't the best, the plot was a bit slow, but it did keep me interested

I've read novel for a bit, and this one deserves all the complaints about the story it could possibly get.

MC's portrayal alone makes him look like he has rather severe issues with his head, yet its so inconsistent that you cannot even say that he just has mental illness and get over this.
He acts like he has mental age of a ~10-12yo child for the most part of the story, which makes no sense at all at times.

Dex-chan lover
What a shame it got axed. There are so many mangas out there far worse than this and they still won't get axe! Many Japanese have disgusting taste I guess.

Nah there was no real development and the characters where very bland, also that is not how mental breakdown works.

Dex-chan lover
Damn it sucks that it got axed but im not surprised. The premise is great but the MC is trash.

Fed-Kun's army
It seems he had resurrected the girl that was sacrificed into a pillar, by making Goltarou.
Now we'll never see them get married. Sad!

@Bramia
People can judge it all they want, but what I really think is dumb is when someone call the story trash, and say they're dropping it, only to continue reading and repeating the same comment in each chapter. They don't even talk about the current chapter they're reading anymore. At that point It becomes trolling.

Dex-chan lover
Axe? Wow thats fast. The manga itself isnt that good but definitely not the worse. Story is quite slow and MC isnt exactly badass and edgy like all the popular MC these days, so I can understand the low popularity of the manga. As others have said, the manga kinda lack a direction to go. I think the manga could show more of its potential if it was given 10 more chapters, but oh well sucks to suck

Users who are viewing this thread