The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

@ShadowWalker awww seriously? I was invested ever since the release of the first chapter. The art is stunning, the characters are fun, and the story is interesting. I can’t believe it’s ending.

Dex-chan lover
Y hate elves tho? bad humans bad :<

> runs from responsibilities from destroying the protectors of a shrine.

Ah yes, I too, also run from my responsibilities at times.

@kilisloe It depends on the type but generally they start manifesting, either in a the straw that broke the camels back kind of way, or as soon as all the stress is gone, or as a ptsd type of response, or very slow but from a third perspective very noticable build up of neuroticism.

Not chilling for days and suddenly it starts. Your brain has very distinct triggers.

I see the flag of: "getting betrayed and losing faith in the world" from miles away..

Hopefully Golem waifu starts to speak before that.

Aggregator gang
I might be wrong but i think that mental breakdown is due to Gol's mental breakdown because they're connected

eh so is she like covered in stone and became a golem or reincarnated or used her soul for the golem or idk any reasons you could think of???

Dex-chan lover
Must be a translation issue. Kicking IS hitting. Or the author is just an idiot like most of the authors of these stories are.

🤣 what u expected there is no way a normal girls or lady living in such desserted shabby place 🤣

So this guy is like Ains in overlord in the way that part of his emotions are been supressed. Or his is just am psycho?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, she has a past, but I don’t think she remembers it though.

No matter how you look at it, that man is sus asf

Users who are viewing this thread