The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.2

Goltarou tenderising the meat withher index fingers looks like she's playing a xylophone or sum'n 😳

really thanks for picking this one up - but how is this going to end in three chapters?!? they will probably just reach the capital...

Contributor
Dude just met the guy and is already acting like best friends, why is his mentality so childish?

Dex-chan lover
"When earth breaks apart, it crumbles into dirt. Water doesn't crumble into anything else. It's amazing, really."

Lmao, is it though? Is it really???

I kind of wonder if this line was supposed to be something like "earth magic crumbles away/disappears, but water doesn't", though I can't recall if this is one of those series where earth magic disappears after it's used or not. But as is the line just sounds really funny.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka
in the case of mc, his memory is wiped not normal memory lost (that actually just cant remember not lossing any memory at all).

*Sorry if i sound offensive, English is not my first language

Power Uploader
@salfaro

Honestly the science of it to me was flawed. Water can “break apart” into gases. But overall they want s to convey the differences between earth and water magic in the series.

Contributor
@Lyncoris I still think this is just the personality the author thought for the protagonist, a naive person.
Don't need to say sorry, there's nothing wrong with your english, I'm not a native speaker either.

Users who are viewing this thread