The Sorcerer King of Destruction and the Golem of the Barbarian Queen

Isekai but not too trashy.

Followed.

(The second condition was not necessary)

[i can't think of a good enough meme to parallel the genius, @xyzzy, so I will just say- [OLIVER TWIST SAYING "COULD I HAVE ONE MORE PLEASE, SIR" INTENSIFIES]]

I've read the current translations of the novel and it looks good so far but the FL hasn't shown up yet so I'm waiting for that lol. Really glad to see the manga being translated, looks great!

Well chapter 1 is nice, guess I've just got to pray all the other characters don't end up being npcs and the world is developed carefully with detail and consideration.

Dex-chan lover
I read the chapter 2 raw and just the fact that the MC is not instantly good at everything makes this better than 90% of isekai stories out there...

It's honestly sad that that's all it takes but it's the truth.

this seems pretty basic... just kinda describes everything that's happening around him and any bland thought or obvious observation that comes into his head. The humor is a bit immature too; he accidentally hurts himself, gets upset, and mentions the design on his PJs being a little lame (twice), and those are the comedic highlights of the first chapter... :S pass.

Dex-chan lover
Buys lame pjs, wears lame pjs, then wakes up comments on how lame the pjs are. 10/10 writing. Deserves the award

oer

Read the novel, this shit is hella good for an isekai. Afaik there’s no harem lol. The heroine is the best part but speaking would be spoiling. Praying the tl doesn’t drop, had to mtl the novel 🙏

sooooooooo................someone took the trouble to translate the first chapter, then asked to someone else to pick up the series xD?

Dex-chan lover
- Naturally op character without any struggles, conflicts, effort, or tension whatsoever
- Zero backstory, motive, origin, or drive
- Immediately found a convenience way to get a waifu who loves him, is absolutely obedience, and also as OP as drow in 7.21

What's next?
- I am free to do whatever I want in this world
- Proceed to save one or two princesses, beat the shit out of some generic bandits, scare off an annoying ntr noble, woo the guild receptionist and the inn owner's daughter, and amaze everyone with 400+ ssr monster drops
- Cook curry or pasta
- Face off against an evil cult that worship god of something something who is literally the protag
- Onsen nudes

Users who are viewing this thread