The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 20

her jealousy will turn big.. i hope she finds someone who will accept her and show her how love should be

@itsAC1701 me too. pettiness aside she doesn't seem like a bad person or anything, so i would like it if she found someone she can love for who they are and vice versa

I do feel bad julia. She was literally raised to do that. Raised to be picked and was taught that her value was based on just that.
Its not MC fault or Julia. Its the parents

I don't dislike Julia because it is very clear that she is a product of her environment. Had she been given another option, she would have done much more for herself. I hope we see character growth in her because the author seems to be building up to something.

Group Leader
This reminds me of the Villainess Reverses the Hourglass where there is an absolutely bonkers amount of emphasis on embroidery.

Dex-chan lover
Im gonna scream he is so good for her!! Also gang. Ivona being intense with that soaring eagle LMAO all the others are very cute and feminine

I hope the other girl develops well, shes clearly a result of how she was raised

Dex-chan lover
Honestly Julia's embroidery looks way better than Ivona's lol. I'm sure she picked it because it's different than the rest, but I find it funny that she actually chose the tiny eagle.

Dude I embroider as a hobby and to be able to knock out any of those in less than a day is nuts. the hummingbird is gorgeous but that eagle 🦅 is just 🤣I can understand why she chose it

I thought she said her skills were basic-- BRUH EVEN I CANT DO THAT YET

Users who are viewing this thread