The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

i have no idea what's going on but im just happy to read more chapters. thank you all the people behind working on these chapters, I hope the conflict between the two scans will be settled soon and have a great day everyone!

Also if you look at the general comments for of the manhwa NNG's Agathakx (or something), said that they were on break like an hour ago...

A break from what?!? Translating this manhwa was practice for them anyways.

Dex-chan lover
@esmee_n101
Nah. You're not losing alot, at least I ain't or feel like it.
It's really not that hard to get in touch with them in discord or wherever and say "Please, don't do this series. We're already working on it."
If it's that easy to make scans-telenovela, I would've snipped all the duwangs left and right.

Ivona said that her embroidery skills were pretty basic. She then goes on and makes a majestic eagle (or falcon, idk). I’d hardly call that basic.

The story itself is so peaceful at the moment, I wonder when conflict will start again.

For those looking for chapter 20, it was posted by another group earlier but was deleted. I saw it posted in another site as well.

Dex-chan lover
Now all we need is for SSSSS to show up and MTL the final chapter when it's out.

@Archomp

D&A actually said that they tried to reach out privately with NNG before all this happened and NNG ignored them.

@Archomp
But ppl and NNG scan group obviously didn't care about the previous group scanning it, which is why this blew up the way it did

Aggregator gang
actually, this person was quite good. I hope against hope that they actually continue scanlating this, I quite enjoy this series

Another example why this fight is all about egos and hurt feelings and not about moral standing.

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t care about the drama I just like this story and would like to read more of it .
Please!

Group Leader
Sorry redhead. You dont have the power of MC luck. No matter how n
good you are you're destined to lose against the MC

@Chamonka Moral standing... in scanlation? Wherein this is all illegal and harms official releases? There's no place for a scanlator to be in the right really, if you look at it through the eyes of the creator and licensed teams. People are over-escalating scanlation "drama" lmao.

Dex-chan lover
i appreciate the drama but please...
my mama is a great person

Users who are viewing this thread