The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Ivona looks so beautiful!!! Thank you for translating this! I'm so glad there's someone who picked this up so please don't drop this if there is another group translating T_T I love this manhwa so much please please continue translating this I beg youuuu T_T

Group Leader
Well looks like it’s going to be a sleepless night for me, imagining the number of people who are against me haha! Have a good sleep everyone as I’ll be taking all the blame for you readers!😵

Honestly at this point, it doesn't matter who translate. If we can do without the whole hoarding of projects and blame games.

Thank you for your translation. You shouldn't stop translating if you're not able to collab.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you very much for braving through the drama storm, I really appreciate your work because I love this series regardless of what people might say about the plot and the characters.

Aggregator gang
Wow, he's filthy rich! Grab him, tie him, and never let him go, you girl!

thank you for this chapter! ❤

some translators really liked drama and now they're kind of abandoning the series lol.
Thanks so much!

MY GOD THIS MAN. Talk about doting. SHIT.

Ivona you got yourself a man. I'm proud of you girl. 😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
Doesnt have any common sense?
...really? When did you notice? XD

Double-page supporter
Why is there a spoiler at the end of every chapter?

Thank you so much KKJ for stepping up... but I hope you’ll talk it out with Magnificent Aurora Scans because it seems you both want to pick it up....? Not another drama pls :’)

@wastedwen & KKJ ❤️ thanks for this ❤️
A lot of nice scanlators seem willing to step up & continue this series & as a reader I am grateful. Hopefully KKJ & MAS can work out somethin' like maybe alternating between chapters etc. anything to keep the peace. 😁✌️

Now onto the comic, oh dear lawd! 😱 I wish to reach this level of extra & be as rich as the Duke so I can also casually purchase a hotel like I'm just buying bread from the neighborhood bakery. 😂

I am a simple soul passing through, can someone explain the drama to me? I'm lost..

Users who are viewing this thread