The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Fed-Kun's army
@Misaki2578 I think it's the princess. Look at those fingers. In the original timeline, she was opted to marry the Duke. But we'll have to wait for someone who actually knows 😔.

I really thought the mysterious villain is a male? Since the late head of the auction refer to him as “he”? (Ch.33) Or i might be mistaken just a theory 😅

Fed-Kun's army
Even with the mask on it didn't really disguise them from the villain either.

AAAAA ISNT THERE ANYONE EXCITED AS I AM AFTER SEEING FEIRAN??? AAAAAAGH I KNEW IT IVE ALWAYS HAD A THING FOR WHITE HAIRED GUYS ! NOT TO MENTION RED EYES! THAT JUST ADDS MORE TO HIS APPEAL! So cute 😵

Dex-chan lover
Damn, she's looking good. That dress is breathtaking. Yet again a nice dress, that would sell fine. Is that drawer flaunting his/her fashion skills? Working in the wrong business?

Double-page supporter
They're literally calling it the holy sword....

Dude, does Agentine straight up have Excalibur?

@Qelix I agree with you!! This manga has really good fashion! The details on Ivona's dresses and the color combinations ughh Also, that detail on the cape that royal guard (I forgot his name).

At first I thought it was the princess, but it it not. Then I thought it was the red haired dude, but it is not. Who the hell is behind everything then?

Users who are viewing this thread