The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Meo

Dex-chan lover
So all the guys in her live are A-holes (fiancee, father, scheming cousin).

Guess the only dude that won't be a total jerk is Duke Agentine.

Dex-chan lover
as far as these stories go, usually the ML is the only decent man in the fml life.

I really wanna see her taunt the cousin with knowledge that she’s aware of his relationship with the fiancé. Maybe that’ll freak him a little. :p

I knoe the blomd prick is supposed to be the main target of our hate but.
holy shit. Tristan is a entirely new level of despicable.
Worst part is. HE THINKS HES THE VICTIM
boohoo im infirior. Go the HIFL

Meo

Dex-chan lover
@BDM130 The dude she's going to ask to marry her (in the synopsis) ALSO the husband/fiancee's arch nemesis.

@ElfBrony - Actually, according to the raws
he's been doing BAD things for a very long time, ever since he was a child and could easily manipulate his cousin. He honestly hates her and plans to use both her and her fiancee to get his way because he feels the world and everyone in power owes him everything. So yeah, he's evil, really evil. XD

And @Xing5eki - That will happen next chapter and
the father is the one more shocked by this new development, while he just tries to innocent bullshit his way around the issue because Ivona is the one engaged to the Baron so having a male lover shouldn't matter because he still needs both the girl and her fiancee for his own evil plans. XD

@ElfBrony At first I thought the same, but I saw the raws and...
In future chapters you will discover he is a real bitch!
From what I could gather (since I don't actually know korean), he doesn't love her fiance and is actually manipulating both of them for his own desire.
Actually, he first tried to manipulate the ML, but was he was unaffected, but the blond guy fell into his hands and has been manipulating all of them from the start!

Ah, thanks for your hard work, hope you can post more soon >^<

"Please think of the feelings of the guy who was just about to hit you!"
What an asshole!

Dex-chan lover
The duchess with an empty head actually grew a brain. This may yet become interesting, but I feel drama incoming. My bets are on the author villainizing everyone but her, which would become boring very quickly.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone wants to take advantage of her... sickens me to the core.
I hope she finds someone who values her as a person and not as a chip in the sick play of noble chess.

Contributor
Tristan is probably the worst here.

Her fiance and her father are trash, but they show it, it's easy to see.
Tristan is trying to control her from the shadow, to lower her self-esteem everytime.

I can't wait to see her find the male lead, she need to get away from here asap.

Users who are viewing this thread