The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 40

Please don't apologize because it was "later" than usual, you all are doing this without ulterior motives and we're really grateful for all your work.
Please take care and hope the redrawer is feeling better!!

Thanks a lot for the chapter (I'm tipping on patreon 😉)

Thank you for the hard work! I'll keep reading your releases!!

Group Leader
@sugascute X to doubt on "no ulterior motives".

But that aside...
If I don't do it, someone else will
I'm failing to see the problem with this assertion. Granted, it's worth doing for consistency's sake, if nothing else. Would be weird to have an archive with one missing entry that relies on a different, complete archive for it.

Group Leader
Oof. The struggle of a broken tablet. Once I lost my tablet pen and had to buy a new one ($80) but I found it four months later BUT I LOST IT AGAIN (for good).

Dex-chan lover
Bahahaha! You apologize for bring a starving man his dinner late, when if it weren't for you guys, he'd have no food at all! Now, later, or even never, I will be always grateful for your hard work =03!

It's nice that they had actually had a good relationship in the past life. You can understand she has a good relationship with him

I read the other one as it came out sooner, however if I had to choose between them, I prefer the releases by this group if only because the dialogue and story flow more to my taste.

Haslat, although you are bright as light bulb, but you are not "light bulb". Good boi

Its better late than never! I love this than the other one. The flow of the dialogs are just right! >-<

Users who are viewing this thread