The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Thanks for the new chapter. Don't worry about what others think, those that like the manga are happy for new chapters and if you improve with it even better. So thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
So... a new bf material just came in. Is he juat gonna be another basyard, or is he gonna be a nice person. Also, breaking Tristan's heart like that was so good.

Btw, the translation is much less awkward than the previous chapter. Whatever you guys did, it worked.

Thanks for the chapter! I guess it's way better now compared to the previous chapter, keep up the good work!
Btw, as much as I understand you want to practice English and all, why don't you guys translate to your native language too? I know it's too much work to do both languages, but it's just a suggestion

THE ML IS HEEEERE !! finally we are seeing how he looks like.

Also about the translation, we are thankful for it, and all the efforts your put on it. The reason we complained is not all of us are native English as well, so it's pretty hard to understand it when it's not well formulated (English is my 3rd language, I struggle with it as well). That doesn't mean we didn't enjoy your effort, and we will support you guys for it.

So, once again, thank you for your translation 🥰

While the translation is much better then Chapter 5, I still have to wonder why you started translating a series that was already being translated. If you went for an inactive series the criticism would be more constructive than complaining about sniping

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the effort
Did you at least inform the other team that you are doing it for practice? Minimum courtesy and all that (to make sure they don't feel their efforts being entirely wasted).

Im very grateful for the quick upload, really liking this so far but the other group has been slow at uploading.

The translations this time were fantastic! I thought it was a different group until the last slide.

It hasnt even been a full day yet since the last upload as well!

@Agathafk The grammar is still awful. I'm a native English speaker, so I can proofread and rewrite the translation. Gimme a hollar if you're up for that.

Tristan is pretty dumb to get hurt over that fake confession, he should know that they need to do this if they want their plan to work, makes me really wonder if he was the one who suggested the plan, also thank you for translating!

Fed-Kun's army
The translation in this chapter was much better than the last, there's significant improvement. Well done!

Translation showed huge improvement, thanks for bringing such an interesting story to us monolingual idiots. Ive seen far worse translations out there, so dont worry too much. I am looking forward to the future chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread