The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 49

Oh snap the duke can't use the sword anymore ahhhhhhhh 😱
How will he purify the town??

Thank you for the update!!

Oh it hurt to see that even the knights guarding the town are infected.

Good work noticing all the signs and realizing what’s happening! Now to find out why the statues aren’t working from the temple. And then cure everyone.

Thank you for translating this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Checking the pandemic then going straight to the duke?? 😒 🤔

Aggregator gang
@Darkmeep if it's spread through insects not body contact, fluids, air, or water. it'd be perfectly reasonable to assume that the disease isn't actually infectious person to person and is therefore safe turn return after contact.

Aggregator gang
@jyha she was. it seems that holy items/entities can stop disease and she was made to put on loads of holy items to do exactly that.

Dex-chan lover
@noobtube2 Disease transmissions are not mutually exclusive. just because It came from an insect bite doesn't prove that it can't be transmitted by anything but insect bites. Not to mention you could carry said insects on your body without noticing too.

But this is a webcomic, it's time for the MC to shine and no logic is above that, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@noobtube2
There are people coughing and MC decided to hurry once she heard it. I thought that meant it was also spread through particulates.

Dex-chan lover
@noobtube2 - it's only transmitted by bugs - for now. It's literally a demonic plague, I'm sure the Demon King has ways of enhancing his weapon.

Side Note: So, wait, what, the Demon King is a Plaugebearer or a Daemon Prince of Grandpa Nurgle? Feth holy swords, you're going to need some flamers to clean this mess up. Bets on the Temple having been infiltrated as well, better send in the Inquisition backed by a squad or two of Adepta Sororitas.

she sure looks like a goddess now xD. I love her so much. She was able to turn over to anew leaf and have a better life.

Double-page supporter
So we just gonna ignore that she was levitating in that shot that showed her whole outfit? Yeah? Alright. Can ignore it.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update.
Looks like red hair boi gonn broke his heart.I sense something with his blushed face.

Users who are viewing this thread