The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 50

@luna367 , that's probably because it's the easiest plague to cure, as it's possible for the MC to recognize the symptoms and find a way to cure or stop the infection from spreading without them having any medical knowledge.
I mean, not everyone can cure the spanish flu for example, as it required the development of vaccine and so extensive medical knowledge that isn't generally present in the medieval-like worlds and/or that the "typically-normal everyone person" that reincarnates had prior to that.

Except for Isekai Yakyoku. The Black Death is present also but it is not the only one and certainly not the first thing the MC encounters and cures.
Ah, but it's true that Scorbut is also a good candidate, and it's quite "popular" too, as you can meet it quite often also in the series that calls for a pandemic.

Anyway, I'm not sure about Claude contracting the plague but I'm curious as to how he will reveal the fact that the sword doesn't recognize him anymore...

Idk what happened to my account or something but it seems I can't read the chapters. I'll figure it out. It says chapter unavailable. 😭😭😭

BTW, thank you very much for the updates. 😍❤️❤️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

@doradora no, I think I get what they meant: 28, 29 and 41-45 are missing (probably the ones from the sniping war)

@luna367 the Black Death was transmitted by fleas that rats carried and they sneaked their way into ships and caravans, that's why it got so widespread. Tho mosquitos carry a lot of other diseases too like dengue fever

I kinda like that despite him being jealous, he doesn't really interrupt but actually lets his wife do the things she need to do.

Claude being jealous just makes him 2x cuter lololol

Aggregator gang
LMAO Claude being jealous but still letting her work is so cute! Tired of these interrupting "Dont talk to other men dont smile at other men dont even breathe the same air as other men" male leads 😂

Dex-chan lover
Why do I think she is doing something wrong and will need to redo everything again?

@cherokeemoon
I don't remember one that would fit that depiction...
Maybe one but they are not as prevalent to the point of being cliched...

Or maybe they are and I just didn't found the genre yet =]

Dex-chan lover
Lol our little husbando is being jelly.howw cuteee.>\\\<to the point he moved his work to be with them just to gurad her from the two bois.despite being jelly he still didn't interrupt them from their discussion.
Lol Even the red chick is starting to notice his true feelings.

Thank you for the update!❤

hes jealous and sulking lmfao. duchess please pay attention to ur husband

He just didn’t want to leave her alone with them, but then he made himself jealous by doing staying. Oh, Claude, what a hopeless thing to have done 😂😂😂

Wonder how much work he actually got done in that state lmao

Users who are viewing this thread