The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
Just when I thought they couldn't get any stupider, they turn around and turn into Anti-Vaxers

This is such a fuckin terrible plan:

1. What if the statues NEVER work
2. What if her cure doesn't fail
3. What about the fact that you'd be doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING even if the statues start working.

Everyone in the comments are saying it's a stupid plan and I 100% agree, but if they sabotage her cure and cause a ruckus using the churchs power it could affect her. Anyway I might need to reread this one because I don't quite remember the holy sword is rejecting the ML..

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@xaeci
It's during the ruin exploration, when he got possessed/infused with some kind of malicious thing and the holy sword started to reject him after that.

Thank you for the chapter! I hope people are still going to side with Ivona even if his plan does somehow work out

But if I remember correctly, in Ivonna's past memories the pestilence was the pivotal moment when the Church shows the world that it has failed in its work of protection, where it will lose all the favor of the nation. And it's also the time when the demons will take advantage of the lack of faith to sneak into this world... If Tom&Jerry's fabulous "plan" worked, wouldn't it be the exact opposite of what they predicted?
1st the disease spreads, the statues of purification do not work;
2nd Ivonne finds a cure not related to the temple that works;
3rd the temple mounts a case of blasphemy and blocks the treatment;
4th the statues continue not to work, people die;
5th the people are pissed off because he had the cure at hand and the Church has forbidden it only for reasons of stupid pride;
6th chaos, demons and destruction served on a silver platter.

Dex-chan lover
I pity the poor fool who tries to harm so much as a hair on her head.

The fact that those statues aren't working is proof that the temple is doing jack shit. I hope the duke tells them to fk off lol

I hope this all blows up in those two pieces of sh*t's faces, Ivona deserves to be happy and free after all that bullsh*t she went through. Maybe the people of the northern territory will spread news and evidence in the fact that they are all cured and not a single one is sick anymore(at least not for long). Ivona has results that work and that says more than what b*tch face blondie and his boyfriend can give and show.

@Lucrecia
You are totally right, I agree with you.
I think we can say;
That's why even if they win they won't win 🤣

Btw
Thanks for the update!

I hope their plan will explode on their faces!

UGH they're so gay. And the fact that I hate their guts has nothing to do with who they love but based solely on their disgusting personalities :)

Bruh that's kinda dumb if their plan works but I highly doubt it looking at the comments 😂
Also the cousin should really just drop the blonde because he's basically useless now imo for his plans

Users who are viewing this thread