The Soulless Duchess - Vol. 2 Ch. 68

Nep

Dex-chan lover
All these people playing sexist culture and politics like childish adults.

All of a sudden, "Demon king's ressurection"

How cute.

Is it really okay to say that in front of everyone? A private audience with the king would have been better. And the new priest is SUS

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
That's a pretty big bombshell to drop.

Dex-chan lover
There is the holy sword mentioning like all the time, yet I somehow still find it surprising there's a demon lord on the series.

It's not uncommon for prejudice toward women to happen in society. But if she can give an example and more opportunities can rise for women, women can start to earn their place in society to be seen as equals.

Dex-chan lover
That’s a hell of a ballsy move on her part to announce that little bombshell in public with all the eyes of noble society on her.

it truly amazes me that some woman are not able to do things on the basis of being a woman. it shows me how far we've come in places.
either way thanks for the wonderful few updates

Ivona got BALLS, I love her. Also the fact that the new Priest hasn't opened his eyes yet is very e_e sus

I'm guessing she can't let go and needs to announce the future events she knows are coming. I agree that it feels hamfisted, but maybe it was necessary

@oddyty01 So does trying to do politics, belittle the church and sways Ivona and Claude to their side to gain power and trust. Do it after the party ends lol, so tacky.

Users who are viewing this thread