The Soulless Duchess

@calvitre honestly you guys are already giving us so much of your time and effort you don't owe anyone an explanation :) thanx for everything!

Aww, still no chapter 24 from KKJ or Magnificent Aurora. Oh well, I'll keep waiting! Still, thanks for the update KKJ!

Eh, wait what's happening to him ?? Is she cursed or something ?? Please don't hate her, oh God i hope that she can gain power and understand what's happeming to her

Misread "On that day, I found the truck" instead of "On that day, I found out the truth". Would've been so fitting...

I actually forgot this has some summoning action aspect. Got caught of with all the marriage arc

@KanamesenpaiI think the database has been having issues. A hard refresh should get the pages.

guess who read all the ENG ch at 1:25 pht and has to go to work at 5am? Yes, that p(m)(e)rson is very happy and very afraid of mantis, thks vry much.
Thank u for the updates KKJ!! Hope all of you are healthy xoxo (Also those reading this rn! xoxo)

(Srry Idk how to express my enjoyment w/o just outright keyboard smashing or scream 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA')

😁Thank you for the updates :) Hope your doing well. Look forward to what happens next. I'm sitting at the edge of my seat 😁

Users who are viewing this thread