The Soulless Duchess

Yarr, so the curse claims another.
Many shall covet the series but none may claim it.
Even the purest and noblest souls who would translate it shall soon be tainted with lust and rage.
First comes the greed, then the paranoia, and finally the madness.
Blind to friend or foe, striking down each other, frantically fighting to possess the object of their desires.
Sadly they will not find the victory they so desire, for the series is fickle to those who would attempt to hold it and shall merely lead them down the path to their own demise.

wait what happened to the tiggre boy?? save him and show him life can be better :((( but also thanks for the update as always!!!

Thank you to BOTH translation teams for your hard work, it is sincerely appreciated.

Something is definitely wrong with the maid, maybe. I love this story keepse on edge.

Dex-chan lover
There was lipstick on thee mysterious backer so I assume its a girl. At first I thought it was a maid because she talked to the cousin in chapter 10 or 11. But if it was a maid then why was the cousin so shocked during the encounter?

So I'm thinking its either the crown princess or the MC's mother. But then again people can shape shift in this story so it could be a dude. Anyone else has any ideas on this?

Dex-chan lover
Reading some comments about a weird mom and possibly a mother.
Meanwhile me:
tenor.gif

Can't you (@Momogi, @TearsketchTI @sgathach) talk about it in chapter comments? :S

Ps: another one @someunregpunk

@someunregpunk I dont think its the maid or the princess. The princess has green eyes, and the mysterious person has gold eyes. Also,
when we see the mysterious person in the marriage ceremony chapter we see Sslly the maid beside Ivona as the mysterious person and company looks down from the chapel tower.
I dunno who it could be though.

Users who are viewing this thread