The Soulless Duchess

im so happy of icons she's able to feel love and so can Claude.
IK their relationship will probably have ups and downs but I replay hope they can be together till the end

Her cousin is a total dick, dude stole her 'man', drove her into inhuman experiments, and now that she's found her own happiness he's blaming her because the man he loves (her ex) is a pathetic loser that can't even summon... You have to either be stone cold delusional or a total sociopath to blame her in this situation, 'damn you, if only I had a womb, you shouldn't be happy', what a total prick, I hope he dies a slow and painful death for what he's done to her.

Nothing wrong with love between two men, but pushing into someone else's relationship to steal their lover and then being pissy that they found their own happiness is just selfish, childish, and worst of all it's a scummy thing to do to another human being regardless of gender.

Supporter
@Bighomer If I remember correctly, there was this sh!t show of groups throwing temper tantrum about snipers and ungrateful readers, then trolls started throwing in their snipe releases to piss off the groups, some chapters got pulled, groups dropped out, and you have the current state of this series.

Uh-oh! He doesn't look anything close to holy right now... hope the reason he can't hold the sword isn't anything too serious...

@Ardilla Well, it kinda is...
Claude is the one who made some sort of contract with someone using dark/black magic to bring Ivona back in time... He regressed as well, however without memories, although some of them keep coming back during sleep, that's why he is having dreams of 'someone he loves, someone he cares about' but can't remember who it was/is. And since he gave a part of him or his soul, or something like that, I can't remember well, to the dark side, the holy power is sort of rejecting him.

Gaaah! That dark aura around him 😫 please stop him before he even killed someone. Although, I'm not sure if he will but still it feels like it

Users who are viewing this thread