The Soulless Duchess

Finally they got married!!!! Thank you for the update ❤️

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

My wild imagination told me that the person in cloak is the princess lol of course its not
(Just want to say it)
Anyway,
THE MARRIAGE IS LOVELY AND BEAUTIFUL IT'S SO HEART WARMING

(◎ー◎;)are you seriously telling me that you got married to the duke agentine for the sake of some magic fruit? magic fruit that promptly never gets discussed again...not to mention what happens after rescuing julia, or any of the other hanging plot threads that exist solely to massage the ego of ivona/the reader
I'm sorry this series' excuses are just too transparent lmao this is blatant wish fulfillment fantasy on the same scale as xianxia protags who kill everything; in fact it's almost literally the exact same storyline
the duke's whole character is such obvious archetype and so blaaaaaaaaaand even if the art is pretty I can't get my heart thumping for a cardboard cutout

This drama is getting so overrated.

Im just a reader and I know it really is saddening that DnA stopped scanlating the webtoon but I also feel sad for the NNG who were not around when the other peeps did their own translation in which some were not polished enough and some were just trolling around.

For me, as long as I can read the manga, that's it.

Polished or not, I just feel thankful that's all.

I just hate the fact that people keep complaining into something that wasnt paid by them at all. In the first place, the scanlator looked for raws, maybe they bought it or they got it for free then translate (or maybe clean it) with their own time and money.

Every reader out there were all leechers who are just waiting for the translation and they all have the audacity to complain about everything like they have contributed something on it! It's so frustrating to see comments of negativity and sh*t when comments are supposed to be feedbacks about the story. Jesus f*ck!

Even if the story is nice, the negativity is just making me feel sad about the ones who were just translating this. If you dont want the translation, fine then dont read it! Jesus

@HuevoPodrido u r part of the drama too..

@Zephyrei if u really wanna drop it, just drop it.. Y r u even bother writing it down? If it was me, id just not read it at all and just leave.. I wont even bother commenting on something i dont wanna read.. Which leads to only 1 conclusion, you read the chapters despite saying u wanna drop it. Meh.. Such attention seeker.. Shame on u!

@Izzah68 riiiight...... attention seeker cuz ive only read til ch19? Am attention seeker cuz I'd like to have the scanlators sort their shit out? Lol its understandable that you wanna read just to read no matter who does it but at least I like consistency over content rather than anything goes.

OSC

-ignores the drama-

What the fuck this was such a cute chapter???!!!! "Loveless marriage" my fat ass

They're fan translations, they're supposed to be chaotic and inconsistent.
Sad how people want to turn fan translations into some kind of sweatshop business with strict rules.

Just like Youtube started out with people having fun sharing their hobbies and getting some recognition.
Then the greedy people smelled the money and fame and had to corporatize the hobby and ruin it.
Now it's nothing but propaganda, ads, and lazy mass produced crap.

Groups doing it for the fame/money are always going to do the bare minimum, they may have better scans or more skilled "employees" but they ultimately lack heart or love of the hobby.

People are getting too used to these scan cartels, basically begging for the freedom to die.
Then when the cartels get rid of everyone else they feel like they've "won" and don't know what to do now, they lose any sense of standards or integrity and implode.
People don't realize till it's too late that it was the small random groups that were keeping the community alive, both due to their contributions and the fact they keep the bigger groups from gaming the system too hard.

Hey hey, don’t post on instagram 😞

You know there’s a reason why a lot of scan groups have a warning page as the first page of a chapter to not repost anything especially on instagram.

I remember reading a series that kept on getting screenshot and then the group getting credited on instagram that led to the author finding them pretty easily and asking them to immediately stop.

I love reading this and I just hope all the groups involved in the drama will be safe mentally and emotionally

@cezyou the only way she could get her engagement annulled is by marrying someone with more prestige than her ex-fiance. The only person with more prestige is the duke.

made a whole mess and now they just drop it. Such a shame, this series is really good .

Users who are viewing this thread