The Soulless Duchess

Great, really great. I llike this female lead a lot, while not perfect and quite naive before coming back she's doing good. I think it's going to be a good story. The art is quite good.

Shortcomings : -Male lead fell in love a bit too deep in a very short time it's a bit sad there was not much content for this to happen.
- Not much done for us to understand the circumstances of this world.

I just came here to remience on the great drama and the snipe fest ahhhhhh good times. Here's 5o hoping season 2 gets here soon

Nothing wrong with the story, characters or the art but everything as a whole was meh...?

I don’t know how to describe it but I felt like I was wasting my time reading something mediocre when there were much better things to read.

I loved this so much! Do you know where can I find the rest of this story ? I want to know everything! Thank you so much for your hard work!

I love the story! Thank you for translating this, i will wait for the new chapter from you! Good work everyone 😍😍

Could have been better, but the everything feels so rushed with this story, even the art. It's not bad and it's still fun to read, but there are other better manhwa/manga/web comic out there to spend time on. The whole time I was reading this I felt like I was wasting my time on a better story.

OMG Yesss, I've been waiting for it Haha!!! I needed this sweetness in my life, our cutesy and adorable couple, aaahhh I missed them so so much, thanks a lot for your hard work everyone, we appreciate it~~!!!

Users who are viewing this thread