The Spark in Your Eyes - Ch. 18 - A Place To Stay (2)

I can't blame him for being dumb. Also it's not his fault that he's in this position now. But man, this is a pretty frustrating arc.

Bro...not everyone will like u and U ALWAYS PICK A FIGHT WITH ELKIN AND EVEN TRIED TO KILL HIM!!

Boyo you kept calling him "northener/being racist" and picking fights with him every time you meet him, how is that not gonna make him dislike you?

Poor therion... i really want to pity him but i can’t deny that he’s really really annoying smh

Fed-Kun's army
I feel bad for him but at the same time he DOES have malicious motives for being at the castle. So while I do hope he feels better, the workers aren't wrong for pushing the knight away qhen hes clearly prying for bad reasons

Hahhahaha

Everyone is like feeling the same way about this dude

Me too, he doesn’t get y people r reacting to him in the same pattern

Not other people’s fault, I guess no one taught him how to empathise with people. He only sees things on his perspective.

Dex-chan lover
Dude just rolls in there, almost kills a staff member and is wondering why people, especially said staff member dislike him.

Why do they keep spending time on this dude, I don’t care about him. Just show me Elkin and Kaia ~. Therion can go choke on a brick 💕

No, fuck his guy's backstory. I don't care about him, people below don't care about him, and even the person who will comment above me might not even care about him. He gets no sympathy points.

Fed-Kun's army
Why should he be nice to you Thie-dick? First thing you tried to do was kill him.

Ignoring the bits when he was a child, literally all of the other instances of people "being mean to him" are justifiable. Like, you literally tried to kill the doctor while being racist as all hell, of course big sis and the doc are going to say rude things to you... Also, you were just told that Kaia can be abrasive to people, so why are you lumping her in with the rest??

I like this story, but the author is trying too hard to make us feel bad for this dude by telling us we should feel bad... Except they're using scenes that just remind us that he's an ass. Doesn't help that before this we were straight up told that he's here to spy on the Sun Witch...

Users who are viewing this thread