The Spark in Your Eyes - Ch. 2 - The Pharmacist Elkin (2)

Double-page supporter
I'm assuming that she has that exact disease he was thinking of, but because of her power she's constantly being healed during the day to a point where she doesn't suffer any effects. Only problem is her power diminishes greatly as night approaches, hence why she starts to burn at sundown when her power, still in effect, starts to wane and she starts to feel the pain. Then when it's fully night her powers are gone and the disease comes back in full force. Only reason the pain stops is because she loses her ability to feel anything as she hardens. If the author doesn't go for this idea, then I'm curious as to what the plan is.

Damn, if I were him and had any idea who I was helping, I most certainly would just let her rot. What sort of person comes to ask for help and then insults the very person who could possibly provide that help (I mean the knight especially).

it’s kind of cool how this is like a flipped shoujo manhwa. the ML is the kind, skilled pharmacist and the FL is the mysterious, fearsome knight who coincidentally needs the ML’s skill as a pharmacist to stop her disease

damn that knight was annoying. hoe you're the one that wouldn't let the dude diagnose the patient himself and you're still complaining that he's just guessing the disease? like excuse me, if you won't accept that then just fuck off, thanks.

Dex-chan lover
I like that the one knowledgeable is the dude and the terrifying conquering mage is the lady.

Users who are viewing this thread