The Spark in Your Eyes - Ch. 23 - Embers (1)

Fed-Kun's army
Even if Sir Therion is behaving now.... I still don't like him and find it extremely annoying whenever he shows up >_>

Okay I guess that's one way for the author to make the two of them cooperate. Also, a big fire when the lord of the castle is gone? Totally a trap and the castle gonna be invaded

Aggregator gang
@Radlife You definitely can't say that Therion never saw it coming. But hey, at least no one will die on fire.

You know that last message was very traumatic for me. .. “have you ever seen a big fire? Your going to need your on straight or something I forgot”
It’s so funny how you would think fires are nothing more than flames, and obviously dangerous. However, with homes burning endlessly in California it really digs into you. when fire burns it surroundings ,it grows almost as if it’s alive. The helplessness is real. Seeing the sea and walls of fires really got me scared til this day.

Just wanted to share how this story really got to me. It’s amazing how the author really emphasizes the seriousness of the situation.

Dex-chan lover
Did... Did the blondie just suggest to "let it burn"? Like, the only reason he relented is because he was guilt-tripped into going along with MC.

Saw the raws coming up. I can't wait. Thanks for the translation!

...did blondie really suggested to go and look for another doctor when there's one fully capable and free in front of him? Besides, if a bunch of guys decided to start the fire to draw away the people from the castle and attack, what, in heaven's name, could Elkin even do when he isn't even able to hunt? Throw poisonous herbs at the enemy? Or something that pricks? 😒

Users who are viewing this thread