The Spark in Your Eyes - Vol. 1 Ch. 15 - Watchdog (3)

whats with characters asking why someone is there WHILE actively trying to hurt the person??? what sense goes threw ones mind to take those two actions at once????🤔

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I don't blame this knight for being wary of someone
Ofc this could be handled better, but imagine there being a war and you being a greenhorn like this kid,
if you saw someone who looked like the enemy with a dagger outside your walls, that's definitely sus
but I do blame the captain for failing to mention that they have a foreigner in their employ.
Could have been avoided if he was told "Oh by the way if you see a foreigner nearby that might be our doctor so please be level headed"

And he was actually gonna report it to his commander at first, but then remembered the "kill without question" command.
Kid was set up to fail in my opinion

Dex-chan lover
elkin is cute and all but his body really doesn't suit him. like to explain more he couldn't protect himself in dodging and stuff, he looks so fit, and someone who looks like they would know a least some sort of self-defence, but i guess not? this looks like "Beatrice" but reverses characters lol
Huh, I was thinking he was weirdly good at dodging. Therion should probably have been able to stab him way better.

I'm thinking Elkin has shoujo protagonist specs. Like these knight characters should all be way stronger and faster than him, but he can do stuff like grab Kaia's wrist to stop her from stabbing that horse or dodge what should have been a killing blow from this dude so Kaia could show up and help him.

I'd bet he could also do that thing he blocks a blow for someone. Like if someone were about to stab Kaia or vice versa he could get in between them (arms outstretched, shouting noooooo) fast enough to block the hit. Even if he was like 5 feet away a second ago.

Users who are viewing this thread